[Zope] manage_changeProperties example needed

Chris Muldrow muldrow@mac.com
Mon, 05 Mar 2001 10:52:40 -0500

I'm passing name=value pairs like this:
 newob.propertysheets.FLSNewsProperties.manage_changeProperties({'User':varU
ser}) where varUser is a variable set earlier in my script and User is the
property I wish to set. Since I'm not sending form information to the
script, I don't pass REQUEST into the manage_changeProperties. Hope this
helps.