[Zope] Getting client browser type

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 17:16:35 +0100

Hi Etienne,

Etienne Labuschagne wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I have thought of that, but doesn't those change with every new release of a
> specific browser?  I guess one will just have to keep up to date with the
> browser type strings for every new browser launched :(
>
> Thanks anyway
> Etienne

For statistical reasons it is good enough ;) But dont always believe
what
you 're getting :-)

The question is - what are you about to do with the data?
Please dont this information for such sites that tell you:

"Go away and get this ... specific browser!"

Did you ask why almost all browsers nowadays call themself "Mozilla" ?
;)

Regards
Tino