[Zope] New User: MS IIS and Exchange

HIND, Philip PHIND@ocms.ac.uk
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:14:06 -0000

Hello,

My apologies if this has been answered before, I have searched the archives.

I am evaluating Zope as a content management system for websites I run at a
college.  We currently run IIS and MS Exchange on an NT server.  What I
would like to know is this...

Eventually I will want to start using Zope to serve the site/s but I imaging
I will need to change the port number so it runs from
http://www.ourhost.com/ rather than http://www.ourhost.com:8080/
But I am worried that if I change this it will cause the exchange system to
fail many of our users access their e-mail using the Exchange webmail system
at http://www.ourpost.com/exchange

Does anyone else using IIS and exchange have some guidance they can offer.

Very impressed with Zope so far!

Phil