[Zope] Subtracting PreciseTime

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 17:34:22 +0100

Some more info:

I can now get the desired result with this:

                     <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('date1', _.int(zdate))">
                     <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('date2', _.int(start_date))">
                     <dtml-var expr="_.DateTime(date1-date2).minute()">
Which returns the time difference in minutes.

BUT:
1) Using the REQUEST.set causes noticable difference in performance. How
can I combine them in the <dtml-var> statement?

2) I want the PreciseTime. But it always returns at least a 1 hour time,
plus the minutes that are accurate. Even if the time difference is 0
seconds, I get:
 01:00:00.000.... Why?

Arrrgh!
Paz