[Zope] Creating a directory using Zcatalog and either tree or some other method

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:17:37 +0100 (CET)

Chris Muldrow writes:
 > I've got news stories in a Zcatalog. I want to build a directory of said
 > stories....
 > I want to
 > display them under headers using the following criteria: If
 > Category=='Local', then print a header for the localities and sort them.
 > Otherwise, print a header for the categories. Here's how it should look:
I am sure, I do not understand precisely what you want.

But, you may look at "dtml-in"'s grouping support
("sequence-first-XXX", "sequence-last-XXX") after you sorted your
stories appropriately. More details in

  URL:http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/book/chap3.html

Dieter