[Zope] How to add new properties to default image objects?

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:52:45 -0500

I'd like that all the image objects of my site have more information default
fields such as "summary", "keywords", "author", "links", etc, more like an
album, and I'm looking forward to modify the Image.py file and its related
dtmls.

Can anyone explain me what kind of modifications are needed? I know there are
photoalbum products out there, but guess I'm just needing the default properties
to increase in a few fields. (The fact is that from time to time I need to
import a large number of images, and I use ftp for the task. If the default
image object already had the mentioned fields, it would be an easier task to
just add content to  it.)

Thanks in advance,

Ausum