[Zope] manage_addDTMLDocument

nuno nuno@fccn.pt
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 12:07:51 -0000

Hi All !
I'm trying to add a dtml-document to my site, still i am having some
problems with the location.

If i write something like:
<dtml-call
"PARENTS[0].DIR.manage_addDTMLDocument(id=pagename,title=pagetitle,file=page
)">

It creates all fine : )

BUT...
If the location where i want to create the DTML Document, is recieved like a
parameter
All goes wrong...
(something like)

<dtml-var location>  -> has the string 'PARENTS[0].DIR1.DIR2' which is the
place where i desire to create the document.then i try this:
<dtml-call
"_[location].manage_addDTMLDocument(id=pagename,title=pagetitle,file=page)">

I think this is more a string problem,
anyway if anyone had this problem or have any idea how to get over this,
i'll be apreciatted

thanks in advance
regards
Nuno