[Zope] making existing zclass catalogAware

David McCuskey dmccuskey@bigfoot.com
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:14:09 -0800

i have an existing zclass with several property sheets which i would like
to make CatalogAware so that the class instances automatically re-index
themselves when changed.
i haven't been able to find any documentation on adding CatalogAwareness
after the fact.

so, i'm wondering...
1. can it be done ( easily )?
2. is it better/easier to just re-create my zclass?

if i need to re-create my zclass, what important pieces of information do
i need to save so that the objects which already exist get picked up
again when i create the new one? ( eg, the meta type? the zope class id? )

thanks for any help,
david

--
David McCuskey