[Zope] Internal Server Error with Login Manager

karthick ramanarayanan karthick@pepco.no
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:19:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
 I had earlier posted a query on using Login Manager with GUS(Generic User
Source).
I tried using Login Manager with SkinScript and I get the same problem.
I get an internal server error while trying to access the LoginManager
folder through 'lynx' browser.
A dtml-raise in the Login Manager login form,renders a traceback at the
bottom of the page,but the problem persists even if I start Zope without the
debug flag,to avoid the traceback.If I dont get the traceback,I again get
the internal server error.

I made use of the HOWTOS,in the zope.org on using Login Manager with GUS,and
SkinScript.
I still get an Internal Servor Error,when I access the page using Lynx.
In Netscape,nothing seems to happen when I try to login using the
LoginManager Login Form.
It doesnt seem to be referring to the SQL database to authenticate the user.
Bye,
A.R.Karthick (A.R.K)