[Zope] Saturday morning SELECT

Paz paz@chello.nl
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 10:14:01 +0100

Morning/Afternoon/Night,

Lazy Saturday morning, and I can't be bothered to leave the house. I've made
a little template, but Im wondering if its Pandora's box...

>ZSQL Method<
select:required
as:optional
from:required
where:optional

select <dtml-var select> <dtml-if "as">as <dtml-var as></dtml-if>
from <dtml-var from>
<dtml-if "where">where <dtml-var where></dtml-if>
<dtml-if "operand"><dtml-var operand></dtml-if>
<dtml-if "equals"><dtml-var equals></dtml-if>

It renders any way you please... Obviously you need very tight security on
this as to who can access it... But other than using AUTHENTICATED_USER, is
there any possible way you might exploit this? I have a habit of doing most
of my work in the db, and something like this would totally ease the way I
build forms.....

Thanks,
Paul Zwarts