[Zope] .html extensions

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 23:07:26 +0100

Hi Chris,

its for sure not important for search engines, since they catalogue
folders as well. If you use / after each object in URL references,
there is for sure no problem.

If you want extensions for logging and really have to use single files
instead of all folders, you can re-resolve extensions from logfile
entrys via access to zope and asking for the mime-type.

Regards
Tino