[Zope] ZSQL method LAST_INSERT_ID() error

Arno Gross arno.gross@consotec.de
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:03:44 -0100

Search in the mail archive for LAST_INSERT_ID().
What did your LAST_INSERT_ID statement return?
I had the problem that I get an exception error which I could
solve with Dieters hint:
SELECT CONV(LAST_INSERT_ID(),10,10)  as TheLastId

An alternative can be to use:
SELECT MAX(<yourAutoIncrementAttr>)
Best regards
   Arno