[Zope] Finding out how to do something in a script that you can do using the management interface.

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:06:00 -0000

> I've been surfing around the .py's trying to find a way to add a user via
> dtml... Am I barking up a non-existant tree?

Looking around the .py's first is barking up the wrong tree ;-)
As a generical pattern, if you want to do something in DTML, view of the
source of the page where you can do it in the management interface.

This will either have a method name as the form target or as the
name(value?) of a button (something like 'manageDoSomething:method'). That
tells you what to look for in the .py's which should save you loads of time
:-)

HTH,

Chris