[Zope] Searchiong for Psycopg (Was: PostgreSQL Problem)

Andreas Tille tillea@rki.de
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:45:10 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I failed to use zope-pygresqlda as described in the mail before.
According to a hint I fiedled around with capitalisation of the
database field MenuItem but nothing helped.  I wonder if I should
give psycopg a try.  Formerly I had serious problems when trying to
install Popy so I see new light on the horizon now.  Seems to be
a little bit hard for a beginner like me to get PostgreSQL connection
working.

Unfortunately I missed the URL where I can obtain psycopg in the
thread named "best postgreSQL adapter?".  Can somebody give me a link?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

For the record of my previous problem: