[Zope] RE: Authenticating against NT domain from NT-based Zope

Capesius, Alan CapesiusA@Sysmex.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:49:51 -0600

Look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/winbase/accclsrv_9cfm.htm
The win32security is a wrapper for the MS Net API.
you can search from the main page for other API functions or download the
SDK.

I have had the jcNTUserFolder working against a BDC, but haven't tried local
machine. Try using the machine name "." instead of the actual machine name.

Alan Capesius, MCSE/NTCIP+20
http://twsite.bizland.com/zopetips.htm