[Zope] bobo_mod_time difference in zcat vs object

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:37:46 -0500

> Even when I clear the catalog and re-find all the objects?
>
> Is the old metadata still hanging around?

It seems to be!  This is probably a bug.  All I can do is <duck> ask you to
upgrade to Zope 2.3.1b2.  The catalog code is all switched around in 2.3.1b2
from versions prior, and trying to patch the old stuff is something I don't
even want to think about.

> P.S. We're supposed to thank you and supply you with beer for your work
>      on beta2, so thanks, and cheers! :-)

Thanks!  Also thank Andreas Jung and most of all Jim Fulton, who I think has
finally tamed the Catalog beast in 2.3.1b2 (knock on wood!)