[Zope] Python console

Joel Burton jburton@scw.org
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:22:32 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Dan L. Pierson wrote:

> That's exactly why I asked about the ZEO "magic".  What Jim did and what
> I'm trying to do
> is run a ZEO storage server, then run python as a ZEO client for debugging
> while running
> another ZEO client with a browser working on the site.  All off of a single
> laptop at the
> conference.

The difference being that w/one zope server and medusa debugging, I could
freeze zope by setting breakpoints, but by ZEO debugging, my python ZEO
client (its own Zope server) could do that and keep this site? (Or, if I'm
misunderstanding, then what is the advantage of this?)

Thanks,
--
Joel Burton   <jburton@scw.org>