Ri:Re: [Zope] Python console

spinwing@inwind.it spinwing@inwind.it
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:37:08 +0100

Hello Chris

thanks for the answer, however I get this:

Python 1.5.2 (#0, Jul 30 1999, 09:52:18) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
>>> import Zope
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "C:\APPL\Zope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py", line 110, in ?
    DB=3DZODB.FileStorage.FileStorage(Globals.BobobaseName)
  File "C:\APPL\Zope\lib\python\ZODB\FileStorage.py", line 262, in __init__
    lock_file(f)
  File "C:\APPL\Zope\lib\python\ZODB\lock_file.py", line 115, in lock_file
    raise error, (
ZODB.POSException.StorageSystemError: Could not lock the database file.  There must be
another process that has opened the file.

Of course Zope is running, because the idea is to inspect it while running.
At this moment I am running under NT 4.0 wks, but in Production I will be running Solaris and Linux.
Any suggestions?

Regards
Stefano