[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.3.1 beta 2 released

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:21:53 -0500

Egad, I remember this patch.  It should have gone in.  Amidst all the other
stuff, I neglected to apply it.  I will go do so now.

This still doesn't help us figure out why the searching of russian
characters, however, didn't work even after you applied the patch, correct?
Maybe you can provide a patch to the unit testing stuff that demonstrates
the failure?  Or a simple demonstration that we can turn into a unit test?