[Zope] newbie zope question -- stuck in quick-start page

Sundar Narasimhan sundar@ascent.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:29:47 -0500

   This is particularly annoying from our perspective because that version of
   IE is just plain *broken*, and working around the problem is nontrivial.

   But "it's Microsoft" so...
Understood. Here's a small suggestion -- I'd do it myself if I knew
how. I'd put in a short paragraph (or at least a link to this
problem's description) somewhere in the beginner's guide/install
documents. Most people will install zope, fire up their browsers, and
when they connect be baffled (as I was) when they don't see anything
like those management tabs come up. If I'd seen a brief mention to
"check your browser version".. it would have saved me a bunch of time.