[Zope] Re: ZMySQL Database connection trouble

ghaley@mail.venaca.com ghaley@mail.venaca.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:25:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi Dave.

Thank you!  That was quite a chore.  I recall having this problem last
May, and am currently building a new Zope box to run on a laptop as a
mobile demo platform.  I specifically searched out these steps and could
not find them anywhere.  The joy of collective memory!

I did notice that the link to the MySQLdb material that used to be on the
zope.org site has gone away.  I'm glad you had the current one handy with
your answer.

Have a great day!

ciao!
greg.