[Zope] Logging Question

Sherwood(Work) srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:53:34 -0500

I have been reading all the documentation on the Zope logging and trying
to figure it all out.  But for some reason the information just doesn't
seem very clear.   We are having trouble with logs getting up in to the
700M and Zope Starts to suck down resources.

I see there is a way to rotate logs but how to do this still just keeps
escaping me.  Every time I try what it looks like it is telling me the
server wont start.

Is there a way I can get zope to Just record Errors and not Get and Post
since my apache already does that and with the actual user IP not the
servers?

Also how do I get this log to rotate out Daily?

The documentation on the Zope site is very unclear and incomplete as is
the documentation in, Logger.py, Zlog.py and Zlogger.py.

TIA

Sherwood

Sherwood Robinson
Hostmaster