[Zope] Can one protect dtml from being rendered?

Bernd Worsch Bernd Worsch <bernd.worsch@frontsite.de>
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:34:38 +0100

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 06:21:27PM -0500, Chris Muldrow wrote:
> <dtml-var document_src> will return the unrendered source of a DTML
> Document. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. (Since the tags
> inside the unrendered source are still within <> tags, they wont show in a
> browser. If you wanted them readable, you'd have to escape the html, I
> guess)
> Hope this helps.
> Chris Muldrow

Thanks for the answer. It's not as nice as i hoped, but at least it is
working. I put the code i wan't to render and the code i want to use
'as is' in separate methods. Grabbing them via calling or respectivly
the document_src method,
combining the results into a string and calling manage_edit with
it does the trick.

--

-----Bernd Worsch-----------bernd.worsch@frontsite.de--------