[Zope] Oops, SiteRoot

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:01:50 -0500

From: "Rich Young" <rich@ExperiencePlus.Com>
> > So I have two questions.  First, how *do* you get win/zope ZSQL
> > Methods into linux/zope DTML docs?  And second, is there any way (short
of
> > un/re-installing) to reset Site Root on my linux box to be the default
> > instead of the windows machine?

I'm not sure what your first question means, but as for the second: You can
always temporarily disable a SiteRoot by putting "_SUPPRESS_SITEROOT" in
your management URL right after the name of the Folder that contains it.
So, if your SiteRoot is in your root Folder, and your Zope is running on
your local machine (port 80), you can go to:

http://localhost/_SUPPRESS_SITEROOT/manage

...and delete or fix the SiteRoot.  I get the vague impression that you are
trying to use SiteAccess to link two Zopes together.  It does nothing of the
kind, it just allows you to adjust generated URLs.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool & 4-am