[Zope] internal link management ?

Stefan Radke stefan.radke@systemonic.de
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:13:53 +0100

Hi,
after testing Zope for a while I am wondering if there is some
functionality that automatically updates internal hyperlinks, if the
object referenced e.g. is renamed ? I understand that it is very easy to
retrieve lists of links to objects in folders to build indexes etc.

But what if a DTML document is renamed ?
What about a link within another DTML document pointing to it ?
Do I need other tools for this ?
Or would I have to chase after all refernces manually ?

After I read quite a lot trough the books and mailing list archives, I
get the feeling that my question is not a question for Zope ?

Other than the fact that Zope takes awfully long to start-up on my
166MHz Notebook, I am pleased with the way it works, stable !

Thanks for some help,
Stefan Radke