[Zope] tino's <dtml-in> improvements Why, DC?

Peter Bengtsson peter@grenna.net
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:16:17 -0000

> At http://www.zope.org/Members/tino/in_tag_patch, member tino has a
> patched version of dtml-in that solves two problems:

<snip>
> Has anyone updated this for 2.3 -number vars?
> Can we get consensus that this should join the Zope core?

I think that being able to use sequence_number instead of sequence-number
and others sounds interesting.
In the last year I have seen many people complaining about this with DC
doing anything about it.
Makes you think!
DC are pretty skilled py-engineers. If they don't want to use sequence-item,
then with what reason??
So, DC, people what's so cool about sequence-item that you can't get with
sequence_item?? What's the underlying reasoning here?