[Zope] Silly question about the help system

Jérôme Loisel jerome@levinux.org
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:48:05 -0500

Hi!

I recently downloaded and installed the latest CMF release to take it for a
spin. It seemed fun enough, but I did not truly "get" it, so I uninstalled it
eventually. The annoying thing is, the documentation still appears in the
help menus.

What puzzles me is that I really did delete the full CMF folder, so there
should be nothing left. That leads me to wonder whether Zope could have
copied the help files to Data.fs, where it does have write access... Which is
something I never really wanted it to do.

That being said, this is no major problem to me and I fully recognize that
this is no major issue. But I would still really appreciate it if Zope just
deleted cached copies of deleted documentation. It's not like I want my help
menu to permanently grow every time I try out a new, documented product.

Or am I missing something?

Puzzled in Lévis.

--
Jérôme Loisel
Lévinux: GNU/Linux dans les communautés à Lévis