[Zope] connect to mssql with sybaseda on zope on NT?

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:13:50 -0000

Hi,

I have sybaseda installed on zope on NT.
Now I want to connect to mssql :-) I create a sybase connection
and enter user, password and server info but I get an Invalid Connection
String.

Has anyone successfully connect to mssql with sybaseda on NT? If
yes, what could I be missing here? Maybe define a sybase data source
somewhere on my sybase home poiting to my mssql server? My knowledge
of sybase configuration files is limited so can anyone help
me here? Maybe someone who made this on Linux knows where to define
the data source.

Thanx,
Julio Dinis Silva