[Zope] Adding Folders and index_html from Python Script

karthick ramanarayanan ark@snapper.no
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 11:43:09 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
 Check out the source for manage_addFolder and you will find that you
can specify 2 additional options or flags.
They are for creation of user folders and the index_html template file.
Just call the function with these 2 flags set and you get the acl_users
and the index_html template in your folder.
Cheers,
A.R.K

> Okay, I'm trying to create a site where the users can load information
about
> prospective clients and then add contact information about each client.
This
> is how it works now...
>
> I have a form that creates a folder with the name of the client as the
title of
> the folder.  No sweat.  I use...
>
> context.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addFolder(id=id,
title=clientName)

> .. which works fine to make the folder itself.
>
> However, there is nothing in the folder (i.e., no index_html file).
Thus, when