[Zope] FastCGI & how to block port 8080 access

Simon Blandford home@simonb.org.uk
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 11:59:16 +0000

Hi Takashi,

Thanks for the info. I actually just solved the problem another way by adding
the "-w -" switch to the z2.py command in the start file. That switches off
Zserver http interface. Looking at the z2.py file itself gives an explanation
of the available command line options.

Regards,
Simon.