[Zope] Install ZPatterns&EMarket.

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 12:22:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi Pattreeya,

   here is my 'build.py' for ZPatterns:

import os

os.system('cp /usr/local/lib/python1.5/config/Makefile.pre.in .')
os.system('make -f Makefile.pre.in boot')
os.system('make')

type python build.py, or use the shell to execute those commands.
Also.. You'll want Steve A's patches for 2.3 to use ZPatterns
with 2.3.  www.zope.org/Members/stevea ... I think!

Finally.. I really need to update the instructions
for EMarket to make its installation and use more straightforward.
In the mean time.. please don't hesitate to ask questions.

-steve