[Zope] Are Versions Reliable?

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:29:19 +0100

Yes I confirm I've seen some problems with commited versions
not unlocking modified objects, but I think that was fixed.

The problem I still see in versions is that when you in a folder
create one object, nobody else working out of the version are able to
create objects in that folder because the version has locked the
folder. But this are small problems if you use versions with caution
they are really one of zope's great features.

Best Regards,
Júlio Dinis Silva