[Zope] Bug in Zope 2.3.1b3 PythonScripts (I think)

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:05:09 +0200

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 12:38:56PM +0100, Mayers, Philip J wrote:
> There's already a similar bug in:
>
> http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/2094/view

That is Andy D's report.

> However, I have some info to add:
>
> This happens on context.dtml_method() as well as container.property
>
> I can't reproduce this next thing, since the app server is running, but I
> think that this happened:
>
> When downgrading to 2.3.0 and re-importing the .zexp file, it *still*
> happened until I edited the PythonScript (just added a blank line). Now, I'm
> by no means sure of this, since I 'fixed' it almost straight away, but I'm
> pretty sure it happened - maybe the ZODB storage format, or the compiling of
> the PythonScripts?

I suspect recompiling the code did it here.

> Should I submit another item to the collector?

Please do! The extra information could come in handy.

I-wish-we-would-switch-to-a-Tracker-for-Zope-bugs-ly yours,

--
Martijn Pieters