[Zope] integration w/ Lotus Notes

Simon Coles simon@nipltd.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:42:48 +0100

On 27/3/01 1:16 am, "Sundar Narasimhan" <sundar@ascent.com> wrote:

> Hi, Does anyone have any help/suggestions wrt. how I can go about
> connecting a Zope app. to Lotus Notes?
>
> Has anyone attempted/done such a thing already?

You'd be surprised how many people in the Zope world came from Notes/Domino
:-)

"connecting a Zope app. to Lotus Notes" can cover whole range of things.
We've got Zope and Domino working together in a single system, in a variety
of ways. What is the specific problem you are trying to solve?

Simon

--
--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: simon@nipltd.com