[Zope] .tag method of image and class declarations ?

Geir Bækholt geirh@funcom.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:47:08 +0200

I expected reserved names to be the problem.
i use the (style='float etc.. syntax right now , but with large
sites , this can quickly get out of hand..
a patch with css_class as a parameter would be very welcome..

thanks

:-)

--
geir bækholt