[Zope] Interesting Quote from zdnet

Jeff Sasmor jeff@janix.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:14:25 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0B6E1.5F5E3440

Hi Zopistas.

For your amusement:

In this snippy article:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/zd/20010327/tc/bad_economy_s_good_for_open_sour
ce_1.html

I saw on ZDNews (via "my yahoo's" front page, hence, seen by many), some
fellow named John Taschek  uneloquently discusses the open source movement.

The interesting quote:

"
Digital Creations, for example, has developed an open-source language
called Python and built an open-source application server out of it called
Zope"

Wow, I didn't know that DC created Python! Great job guys :-)  And great
research, ZDNet....

Regards,
Jeff Sasmor

(and yes, I personally know that DC did not create Python).

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0B6E1.5F5E3440
	filename="Bad economy's good for open source.url"

[DEFAULT]
BASEURL=3Dhttp://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/zd/20010327/tc/bad_economy_s_good_=
for_open_source_1.html
[InternetShortcut]