[Zope] ZClass question

Samuel D. Gendler sgendler@akamai.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:14:56 -0800

I think I remember seeing someone mention this in an email, but I
couldn't find it...

Has anyone thought about a method of allowing ZClasses to be CREATED
inside a folder, rather than the Control Panel, so that users of shared
zope environments such as hosting or inside CMF can build ZClass based
products without access to Control Panel.  I know that ZClasses are no
longer considered the wave of the future, so maybe there is something
being thought about by the CMF folks so that Product Development does
not have to occur at such a high level within the security framework.

--sam