Zope + Real Streaming, was: [Zope] PHP in Zope

Oliver Frommel oliver@aec.at
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:57:32 +0200 (CEST)

I've built something like that with Jonothan Farr's LocalFS product.
After uploading the .ra/.rm file to the LocalFS via and http upload form, I
create a corresponfing metafile (.ram) containing a reference to said realfile
and -server (pnm://....) with the correct mime-type.
I can post the code of my external method if you like ..
--Oliver