[Zope] How-To: Building Zope and Python on Mac OS X

Simon Coles simon@nipltd.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:47:47 +0100

I've just got all this working on an HFS volume. I had to use Zope 2.3.0,
and 2.2.4 gave me an error when building and 2.3.1b3 kept giving me dynamic
loader errors (as mentioned in
http://www.zope.org/Members/jshell/buildingOnX).

Did you
    - edit inst/do.py
    - do /usr/local/bin/python wo_pcgi.py

???

Then do ./start

You shouldn't need to run z2.py directly.

Simon

--
--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: simon@nipltd.com