[Zope] LocalFS product

Joel Burton jburton@scw.org
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:59:20 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, ASHISHRANJAN_V wrote:

> I regret , I could not put the complete information in my previous mail.
> Zope runs on WIN2k/ Windows Nt . The shared file is on an windows
> workstation.
> I have given \\computername\sharename\filename as path
> And Windows domain name and password for accessing the file .
> Still it gives the error :
> Error Type: OSError
> Error Value: [Errno 267] Unknown error.
>
> I do not know the behavior of LocalFS product on Windows NT/2K OS .
> Is there any document that can help on this.
> Thanks

Yeeps. No idea. Hopefully, someone will be able to provide some assistance
on using remote filesystems with \\foo\bar UNC notation.

If not, could you map this remote directory to a drive letter? If you can
do that in the OS, it should be no problem to use that in LocalFS.

Good luck,

--
Joel Burton   <jburton@scw.org>