[Zope] Searching -- This should be fun

Ivan Cornell ivan.cornell@framestore.co.uk
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:33:18 +0100

> Every method is called this way,  with one method, containing all the
> specifications needed, calling another method just containing the text.
>
> My question, Is there a way to search the text but have the link pointing to
> the appropriate method containing the specifications needed?  Or in other
> words search "st_student_main" but have the returning link point to
> "index_html"

I have a similar setup, but with ZClass based objects rather than plain DTML.
I create a index_html in the included zclass which redirects the browser to the
'parent' object.
This isn't ideal as it generates 2 requests to & from the browser, so I plan on
creating a 'link' method that is stored in ZCatalog that contains the correct
path to view the indexed object.

HTH,

Ivan