[Zope] Xron: installation problem

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:04:34 -0800

There is a problem on some systems that causes a newly installed Xron to
deadlock during the product initialization process. Using ps you can see the
Zope threads. You will have to kill each thread. If you kill them in the
right order, Xron will initialize properly and, after you restart Zope, you
won't have any further problems. I can't tell you how to determine what the
right order is. Good luck.

-- Loren