[Zope] Debugging MySQLDA

sam gendler sgendler@akamai.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:09:28 -0800

One last thing...  Both python IDE's (wing and activestate) can attach to a running
Zope process and allow you to set a breakpoint in the ZSQL method and then jump to
the debugger to watch it execute.  I assume that both IDE's come with relevant
documentation.  I have never used them, but I saw this demonstrated at python9, and
it was very cool.  There is a command line based debugger that you can use in zope.
There are HOWTOs on the website.  Search for 'debugging zope.'

--sam