[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.3.1 final released

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:06:06 +0400 (MSD)

And this has nothing with russian texts:

   http://phd.russ.ru/zope.net.ru/search-results?text_search=zope

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
>    Something broken in the ZCatalog again :( I can search a russian word if
> it is complete word, for example my surname "broytman" (in Russian) or
> name "oleg":
>    http://phd.russ.ru/zope.net.ru/search-results?text_search=%C2%D2%CF%CA%D4%CD%C1%CE
>
> I can even search an incomplete word with * ("broyt*"):
>    http://phd.russ.ru/zope.net.ru/search-results?text_search=%C2%D2%CF%CA%D4*
>
> But I cannot search incomplete word ("broyt", "ole"):
>    http://phd.russ.ru/zope.net.ru/search-results?text_search=%C2%D2%CF%CA%D4
>
> This worked in 2.3.1b3, but stopped in 2.3.1 final :(((
>
>   <h2>Zope Error</h2>

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru