[Zope] SiteAccess and broken manage links

Jason Cunliffe jasonic@nomadicsltd.com
Wed, 2 May 2001 03:17:44 -0400

Hello

Zope2.3.2
Apache1.3 on Redhat6.2
SiteAccess ProxyPass combo as described by 'anser' in famous How-to
http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver

Zope is reached at http://www.mysite.com/zope

Apache Directive looks like this:

ServerName http://www.mysite.com
ProxyPass /zope http://www.mysite.com:8888/
ProxyPassReverse /zope http://www.mysite.com:8888/
ProxyPass /misc_ http://www.mysite.com:8888/misc_
ProxyPass /p_ http://www.mysite.com:8888/p_

Ok so everything* is working fine _except_ the breadcrumb links into top of
the main big Zope management window. All links from there are always missing
/zope after the domain and before whatever method or object they call.

Tabs work, trees work..
*[but one product 'JavaTelnetSSH' has a broken icon also. works well but
looks messy&puts clients off]

Q: What can I add to make this work coreectly?

Is this a job for SiteAccessRule. I played with it.. fascinating dangerous
stuff.
How to write a rule which knows it is being called from that part of the
management window and can insert a /zope?
Or is there a simpler solutino use ProxyPass?
Is this a  b u g?

Thanks
- Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS['Interactive Art and Technology']