[Zope] NETSCAPE WANTS TO SAVE MY LINK

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Wed, 2 May 2001 02:39:19 +0000 (UTC)

What is the mime type for your link. Ie what kind of object are you
linking to and how did you link to it. I have usually found netscape has
the correct behavior in these situations since ie seems to ignore most
mime types. A few times I have had to teach the programmers who wrote some
of these browers what a mime type are with a 2x4 to their heads. Also what
version of netscape on what os.