[Zope] [Info] Sourceforge-like product for Zope?

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Wed, 2 May 2001 16:43:35 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Darin Arrick (By way of gary@digicool.com)
<freespacefoundation@yahoo.com>
To: Zope Questions <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 4:36 PM
Subject: [Zope] [Info] Sourceforge-like product for Zope?

I'm new to Zope, but I love it so far. I haven't dug very deeply into it,
but have started reading the newly completed book online and hope to get
more knowledgeable about it.

Anyway, I basically need my own "SourceForge", a collaborative system for
open source hardware and software development. I've thought about using
the SourceForge code itself, but I don't know Perl. I know I could start
build something similar with some Zope products, but don't really know how
to go about it.

Is there a product or two for Zope that would give me the functionality I
want? Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you for your time. And, thanks for Zope!

Sincerely,
Darin Basil Arrick
freespacefoundation@yahoo.com