[Zope] [FEATURE REQUEST] Improving Zope's management interface

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 2 May 2001 20:08:44 +0200 (CEST)

Jerome Alet writes:
 > here are some small suggestions to improve (IMHO) the management
 > interface.
 >
 > When viewing an object it would be fine if the Rename/Cut/Copy and Delete
 > buttons were still available (but probably not the Paste button).
I would not mind, but would use them rarely.

 > Another thing I'd be glad to use would be MoveUp and MoveTo buttons:
Never wanted to have that:

  I open two browser windows, showing source and destination.
  I select and copy/cut in the source, move to destination
  and click "paste".

For me, at least, it would be much more helpful, if
the controlling buttons would be both at top and bottom.

Dieter