[Zope] [FEATURE REQUEST] Improving Zope's management interface

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 18:02:22 -0500

I've made very minor changes to my interface dtmls in order to reduce clicks
when using Zope, all of them easy to implement. They are:

- Full screen dtml editing window (with IE for PC),
- Printer version dtml window,
- "view" opening a new window
- Pull-down menus to browse other editable objects while at the edit or
  properties window (without the need to click back to the main directory
  window every time)
- Images rendered at the very directory list, when wanted.
- Images rendered at the edit and properties pages, all the time.
- Thiner directory row lines, smaller font sizes of the rows content and form
  objects, and of course, control buttons also on top.

These are easy things to do, and they do help to reduce unnecessary clicks,
right clicks and scrolling. Hope that some of them were considered for the next
version of Zope.

Ausum