[Zope] [FEATURE REQUEST] Improving Zope's management interface

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Thu, 3 May 2001 08:38:00 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Jerome Alet writes:
>  > Another thing I'd be glad to use would be MoveUp and MoveTo buttons:
> Never wanted to have that:
>
>   I open two browser windows, showing source and destination.
>   I select and copy/cut in the source, move to destination
>   and click "paste".

Your solution is still very "clicky": you must first open a new window and
click and click and click until you've reached the destination folder,
which may eventually be far far away from the current one, before clicking
again on Paste.

A MoveTo dialog box (or form) would be better and quicker IMHO.

bye,

Jerome Alet